Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sushiya Japanese Restaurant

Today after our test, we went to Melissa's shop aka Old Village to have brunch(breakfast + lunch). I'll write more about her shop later.

Later at night, Amanda sms-ed me to come over to SushiYa in Carrefour Dataran Pahlwawn .I got there at about 8.20 and i found 3 tired looking gals struggling to finish their food after a day of shopping. You gals should thank me that I showed up. 4 persons and the bill amounted to RM200. Well it was cheap because we had a RM100 coupon meaning we only paid half.

As for the food we had a few servings of teriyaki salmon, unagi kabayaki,lots of random sushis, takoyakis or octopus balls, salmon balls n lots more. I'll post up the pictures later.

Later on we ended up on the Menara Taming Sari. This ride beats the Eye of Malaysia anytime.

1 comment:

  1. LOL
    u big-eater!
    but really nice right?
    order without hesitate,hahaahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete